I was recently searching for inspiration on what to write when I came across a list of creativity and innovation quotes.
What I found the most compelling was the list of creativity killers:
- "Everything that can be invented has been invented."
- Charles H. Duell, Director of the U.S. Patent Office, 1899
- "Sensible and responsible women do not want to vote."
- Grover Cleveland, 1905
- "Who the hell wants to hear actors talk?"
- Harry M. Warner, Warner Bros Pictures, 1927
- "There is no likelihood man can ever tap the power of the atom."
- Robert Miliham, Nobel Prize in Physics, 1923